Friends, we hope you’re well. After closing our doors to customers two months ago, we’ve made some big strides. Oregon has allowed most retailers to start Phase 1 reopenings, so we're excited to open our doors again for in-store shopping.
We've been lucky here in Central Oregon. According to the Deschutes County Health Department, we've only had 90 cases of the Coronavirus test positive, and St. Charles hasn't been overwhelmed. It's important to stay vigilant though. We're still in the middle of this pandemic, and it's important to recognize the sacrifices we've made the last few months can be wasted if we aren't careful. With that in mind, we'll be following the guidelines set by the Oregon Health Authority and Governor Brown's office to protect you and our employees.
Here's what you need to know:
- On Friday 5/15/20, we will open for instore shopping and return to our normal hours:
10am - 7pm Mon -Sat and 10am - 6 pm Sunday
- We will have a limit of 15 customers in the store at a time.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the front of the store, by the dressing rooms, and by the cash registers.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing our card readers after each use.
- Our staff will maintain the suggested 6 feet social distancing, and we encourage you to as well.
- Our staff will be wearing masks for their shifts, and we encourage you to wear one as well.
- Our fitting rooms will be open for trying things on, and we will be sanitizing them after every use.
- We are accepting returns and exchanges, and we've been quarantining items brought back before returning them to inventory.
- We're still offering free shipping through USPS on all orders on our website
- Our staff can run your items out to your car for curbside pick up on any phone or web order. Give us a call when you park and let us know what car you are in.
- We aren't taking in any repairs or warranty items at this time. Patagonia has scaled back its repair facility in Reno, so they aren't processing any new claims. They have posted some tips and guides on repairing your gear yourself. For items that have already been sent in, we want to thank you for your patience and also apologize for the delays. We will update
you on any status changes as soon as we can.
- We're not accepting Worn Wear at this time.